• Bring more outfits than you need to.
If you can’t decide what to wear, bring a bunch of stuff and we’ll help you pick the outfits that will flatter you the most.
• For girls, bring any hair or makeup supplies for touch ups. Unless you booked our awesome Hair/ Make-up Stylist they are great with touch ups!
• Have someone come to help and watch and of course take some BEHIND THE SCENES footage!! We always love seeing those after a session!!
If you feel more comfortable with someone at your session to help, feel free to bring a parent, friend, or sibling. They can help you with your clothing and hair, and to make you feel more relaxed and open.
• We always encourage you to bring examples of some images you have seen that you really like!
If you see photos you like in magazines, websites, CD covers or friends’ portraits, bring some samples with you to show us before you start your session. By bringing in your own ideas you will be assured of getting the styles you like. Plus, your images won’t look like anyone else’s!
• Bring any items that are special to you (like your lucky ball or shirt or even your dog!!). we have had people bring horses so your dog is a piece of cake! ;)
We want to make sure your senior session expresses exactly who you are! Feel free to bring any special items that you would like included in your session like instruments, letterman jackets, your car, or your pet!